Monday, October 27, 2014

Everything Old is [Kinda] New Again

I am recognizing more and more that trends from my own generation or slightly before are coming back around full circle for the younger generation--I also recognize that this fact means I am getting old experienced nostalgic ...cultured?

I had another one of those mixed moments of timey-wimey nostalgia today. I saw this ad on TV, and was raising half an eyebrow at the techno-zombie piece of it, until right at the very end, where I was thrown straight back to the late 80's, and a toy I had of my own.

What I saw today:



Are you a child of the 80's? Did you get thrown back to the same place as I?

HINT:



...I thought the throwbacks were for Thursdays...

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Interesting how the product moved from 'sweetness and light' to 'creepiness and...'... Just an observation...