Saturday, February 21, 2009

Just Keep Swimming!

So, I went swimming with N and the girls today, and I decided to take my camera for its first ever water adventure. I definitely got some interesting looks at the pool by having a camera slung over my shoulder in its plastic pouch. It was so neat to be able to be IN the water with the camera floating beside me (camera stayed dry!). I was able to have both hands free to move myself through the water, and then just stop and grab the camera whenever I wanted a picture. Just as if I were on land!

P thought the contraption was hilarious. She was in a giddy mood today as it was, and every time I lifted the camera up to take a couple more shots, she about doubled over in giggles. Fortunately, her ease of laughter made for some successful photos; not bad for my first try!


No comments: