Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cat on a Small Wood Shelf

I have been paring down and packing up around my condo the last month or so, in preparation to put it on the market in mid-February. I'm hoping to finally buy a house! A house-house! ...Anyway, my realtor and I met last fall to talk about how to present my condo most effectively, and "openness" was the key word. I wouldn't call myself cluttered, but even so, my realtor suggested I pare down by about half. So I have been filling boxes and tucking them in the corner of my respite family's garage with things that I have been able to convince myself that I can live without for the next several months.

As I have been packing, and space has been opening up, it seems Princess has taken a slight obsession with the increased shelf space. Whenever a new shelf presents itself as empty (and sometimes not even then), Princess has felt the need to test it out, explore the space, or rest in it. Like Goldilocks in the three bears' house. "This shelf is too low!" "This shelf is too tight!" "This shelf is perfect!"

2 comments:

Sara said...

On any shelf, she is such a beautiful cat!

Margaret said...

That's my cutie!

"GRAND" Mom