Thursday, September 22, 2011

50/365

50/365 by gina.blank
Okay, so here's the story. Knowing that I was going for blood-work (regularly prescribed by my doctor after my annual check-up), I SO wanted to take a close-up picture of my elbow as blood was being drawn (morbid? Maybe. Creative? Definitely!) However, I was half-way to work when I realized I left my camera at home, and I wouldn't be going home again before my appointment.

THEN, I was like, no worries, I have my cell phone camera! and was going to make due with that. When I got to the clinic, however, it seemed that the nurses had had a really busy day. They commented on it frequently in conversation with each other, and they were rather curt with everyone who was moving in and out of the facility. So by the time I was called to the little chair around the corner, I didn't think it would be wise to proclaim "hold on a minute, I need to take a picture of this."

Alas, the picture I have instead.

...I still kinda want to take a picture of my blood being drawn...

No comments: