Tuesday, November 8, 2011

100/365*

100/365 by gina.blank

Don't ask me what it is; I'm not quite sure of that myself.

But in all those reflections, and reflections of reflections, I'm pretty sure my photographic posture is made visible at least 100 times (I counted 57 before I had to zoom in so far the resolution rendered everything pixelated).


* Irony of all ironies that on day 100 of my project, while moving my gear from the back seat of my car into my trunk, I leaned forward at just the wrong angle such that my portrait lens, packed not as snugly as it usually is in the bag, toppled out onto the cement below. My favourite lens is now in two pieces, and I now need to go shopping. SIGH. (On the plus side, this lens is only a fraction of the cost of my others--if I'm gonna break a lens, glad it is this one!)

No comments: