Saturday, November 12, 2011

11/11/11 Sure, BUT 103/365

Every year in mid-November, Edmonton hosts the Canadian Finals Rodeo (CFR). My aunt, who is Marketing Director for Ranchman's down in Calgary, is somewhat of a big deal with regards to rodeo events, particularly the fashion show, put on annually at the CFR by the Ladies of Professional Rodeo.

My aunt invites me to the fashion show ever year, but as it is always on the Friday of the rodeo weekend, I have always had to work and have never been able to attend. THIS year, however, the Friday was Remembrance Day--a Statutory holiday for Canadians. I had the day off. :)

So I took my aunt up on her offer this year, and enjoyed some wine, some western wear, and the general atmosphere of the types of parties my aunt gets to throw. :)

Yee-haw!

11/11/11 Sure, BUT 103/365 by gina.blank

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Two of my favourite beauties -- looks like it was a great time, ladies!